VGM Archive (Total VGMs: 408)
Last Update: 02-24-2002
New complete soundtracks:
Ristar the Shooting Star
This page is dedicated to VGM music files such as those dumped by Meka and Dega. If you wish to contribute, please keep these rules in mind before submitting VGMs:
1) Use ZIP to compress your submission for contribution.
2) VGMs must be accompanied with a FRM file using thisspecific format!!!
3) The ZIP and FRM filenames must follow 8.3 DOS filename conventions to ease handling hassles. The VGMs themselves may use LFNs (long filenames).
4) Filenames must be unique if you are sending VGMs for an existing game in the archive.
5) Each .ZIP must only contain VGMs from one game.
6) Rip the songs at the beginning, and for at least one loop cycle.
Submissions that do not follow the rules will be deleted.
If your contributions follow these rules, please e-mail correspondence to
Death Adder and you will see it appear here at the archive. If you wish to point
out corrections please email me (Death Adder), giving the filename linked and explaining the
incorrect fields. Please do not e-mail ROM or VGM requests.
Contributions with the keywords "complete," "all," and "entire" are placed in the "Complete soundtracks" table.
The VGM music format was first brought about at SMS Power.
Visit their Sega 8-bit music section to keep up with the most current VGM progress, ripping help, and file specifications.